Dr. Bridget Sweeney founded The Ivory Dental Co. with the passion to create a one-of-a-kind dental experience for the people of East Amherst and Buffalo. Ever since she was a kid, she’s loved going to the dentist and believes every patient deserves to feel that way, too.
Her favorite part of being a dentist is spending quality time getting to know her patients, meeting their families, and listening to their stories. Dr. Sweeney feels so fortunate to share in these special relationships. That’s why at The Ivory Dental Co., you’ll never be left alone just to wait. We’ll be with you every step of the way as you discover your brilliance.
When she’s not at the office, you can find Dr. Sweeney biking around Buffalo, cheering on the Bills, mastering a jigsaw puzzle, or tending to her 70+ houseplants.
Education & Credentials
- Syracuse University, Bachelor of Science in Biology
- SUNY at Buffalo School of Dental Medicine, Doctor of Dental Surgery with a minor in Esthetic Dentistry
- St. Joseph’s Hospital Health Center, General Practice Residency
- Over 450 hours of continuing education credits
- American Academy of Clear Aligners (AACA) certification
- Silver Plus Invisalign Provider, 2022
- American Dental Association
- New York State Dental Association
- 8th District Dental Society
- American Academy of Facial Esthetics – Clinical faculty & Accredited member